Wednesday, April 1, 2009
2 more mutuals to go as a beehive!
So tonight was third of my last mutual nights as a beehive. We played some fun games and wrote to the elderly people in our ward. I sure am going to miss my class. There are such nice, kind, sweet girls in the class. I sure am going to miss them :/ But i am sure going to LOve the mia maids class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One day while me an sunni were jumping on the tramp, we saw a heart in the sky. This isn't photoshopped!
Two Years Ago!
In Salt Lake city before Skyler went on his mission.

oh ashton! i love your blog! ahhh thats gonna be fun when your a mia maid! :)
ReplyDeleteoh it says my moms name but this is really Tatum. sorry!
ReplyDeleteoh haha! i know i cant wait. thanks! i love yours two!!
ReplyDeleteAshton welcome to the blogger world!! We're going to miss you in Beehives SOOOOOOOOO much!! But hopefully you'll still babysit for me, so I can still see you lots. :)
ReplyDelete♥Cute blog!
Having a blog definately can be confusing! I am going to miss all fo you guys too!! :/ Believe me! i want to still babysit for you. So you better still call me :) I love your boys!
ReplyDelete