Thursday, April 9, 2009
I may be a CleAn Freak..
Today I missed school and i helped clean the house for my mom. I love clean houses and i hate messiness. But anyways it felt so good to have a clean house after. Also recently i cleaned my backyard. I picked up all of the trash, helped my mom pick weeds, organized the sports equipment, swimming suits and towels, watered the plants...and i just made our backyard look way better! I am so grateful we have a chance in our life too make things better looking and more representative. It reminds me of our lives. We need to strive to make our lives the best they can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One day while me an sunni were jumping on the tramp, we saw a heart in the sky. This isn't photoshopped!
Two Years Ago!
In Salt Lake city before Skyler went on his mission.

Ashton-you arent a clean freak! haha you are just a clean person (: i wish i was!!!
ReplyDeletehaha sunni!! oh my. i love you. if you try you will become a clean person. just think clean! (:
ReplyDelete