1. Pray Daily-morning and night
2. Smile and be happy
3. Study and read the scriptures for at least 5 minutes a day
I decided to try my hardest to do every one of these faithfully. The first two I easily do everyday but I don't read my scriptures very often. Since i really started working on all of the 3 goals especially #3 i found myself reading longer than 5 minutes a day and wanting to continue. And too me the scriptures confuse me at times but since i began to read daily the scriptures have been making more sense too me. I enjoy them like i enjoy reading any other interesting book. I am so grateful we have the scriptures in our lives today. They can and have changed many lives. When in doubt, pull out your scriptures.
My favorite Scripture: Ether 12:27- And if men come unto me I will show them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

No comments:
Post a Comment